iOS apps purchase terms:
- Payment will be charged to your Apple account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to settings > user’s Account Settings > Subscriptions.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
This policy applies to information i collect when you use my website – www.oneapptwo.com and the apps i distribute. By using my website or apps or explicitly providing me with information through another channel, you’re agreeing to the collection and usage of information as outlined here.
At a high level, i prefer not to collect data, especially personally identifiable information. Occasionally though, i do. The main reasons i might need to collect data are:
- You may have to create a personal account in my apps, so you could be recognized as a user and all personal data needed for registration, which you voluntarily entrusted me, will be securely stored until the moment you will delete your account. Data will not be used in any kind, shared for third- parties or sold.
- Keep contacts with my costumers, who directly contact me from this website, my apps or other external services.
- Detecting problems and improving my apps, such as identifying popular features or bugs.
If you contact me, especially for support, i collect your contact information (for example, the email, Twitter or Instagram you contacted me from) and any other information you volunteer about the issue at hand. I keep this information indefinitely in order to help you with future questions or issues, but if you’d like me to remove your contact information you can email me email@example.com
Logging and analytics
My website and most of my apps collect anonymized analytics and in some cases server logs. Analytics let me determine things like how many people are using an app or service, what features are popular, and whether my work to improve products is succeeding. Logs are generally used for troubleshooting bugs that may arise, and on occasion are used to derive analytics – for example, how many users have updated to a new version of my app.
Some examples of analytics or logging data i may collect include – type of device in use, operating system and version in use, versions of my apps in use.
Crash and error logs
If one of apps crashes or encounters an unexpected error, in most cases it will send anonymized data about the issue to a crash collection service. Apple may also collect crash logs if your device is configured to do so, and provide anonymize versions of those logs to me to help improve my apps.
I retain crash, error logs, analytics or logging data for no more than two years, unless they are captured as part of a bug report or failure analysis, in which case they may be retained indefinitely.
Third party services
Logging and analytics are important since they inform how i improve my products over time, and let me diagnose and fix problems. That said, i don’t associate email addresses, usernames, or other personally identifiable information with logs or analytics data.
If you join a beta test of one of my apps, it will probably be distributed via a tool like Testflight, Nevercode, or Buddybuild, which may facilitate and collect crash reports, analytics, and feedback you provide.
Links to other website
I may provide links to other third-party websites, services or apps. However, i am not responsible for privacy statements, practices or the contents of such third party websites, services or apps.
In general, i collect or store data as described in this document, and certainly i will not disclose it in any circumstances. However, i may disclose data if i find it necessary in order to:
Comply with subpoenas, court orders, or other legal obligations, defend a legal claim, my property, or rights, investigate or prevent illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity on one of my services, or protect the personal safety of users of my apps or services, or the public.
I will not collect or store data such as your contacts, gps data, keyboard input, screen’s content’s, sensitive personal information, information which not voluntarily entrusted for me, etc.
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in new information practices or relevant laws.